One of the key reasons I write down what God is sharing with me is that I believe God wants each Christ Follower to build an altar to Him whenever He moves in the life of the believer. Thus, the journals for the boys, this blog, my notes in my phone, my journal, and any other location that I write down what I believe the Holy Spirit is sharing with me is my altar to God. One day, hopefully, my kids will read these things and see God's faithfulness and they will commit to following HIM and only HIM. I also do this so I can share with others as the Lord leads.
Here are my notes from the Word of the Lord given on 4/29/2022.
*God is filling us with new wineskin and fresh oil.
*He has declared that we will be blessed and highly favored in His place.
*Wherever we go, we will have more than enough, we are favored.
*People will long to bless our family.
*The money of evil men and women will be given away as gifts to your family so we may pay it forward and bless others.
*Those locusts who took without asking, who took in secret and who took without repayment will be removed and you will receive seven-fold for what was eaten.
*You will be healthy and healed.
*Illness has to leave you and your family now in Jesus' name.
*You will have victory and will be able to resist the devil in all things. Things that hindered you will be removed.
*Those who cursed you will be removed.
*God says you are blessed.
*God says praise me in the morning, at lunch, when you sit at dinner, and when you go to bed. I see you praising me at night with your children. "Holy, Holy, Holy is the Lord God Almighty" YES- I AM HOLY. Praise me now. Follow me only. I will continue to direct your steps.
*Continue to walk in the path- the narrow path I have set before you.
*Nothing can come against you because you are mine and you are training your children to be mine.
*You are so precious to me. Walk in that assurance. Continue to praise me. Know my reckless love for you.
Verses the Lord reminded me of during this time.
John 10:10 "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life and have it abundantly." (ESV)
Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." (NKJV)
Deuteronomy 1:11 "May the Lord, the God of your ancestors, increase you a thousand times and bless you as He has promised." (NIV)
As I review this Word from the Lord, I am still in awe that He would offer this blessing to me. I am reminded of His faithfulness and His goodness and how blessed I am to be called a daughter of the Most High God.
These scripture verses are very important in the receiving of this blessing from the Lord.
First, I must remember that there is a spiritual battle going on. Good vs Evil. It is so true and real. We must remember that the enemy does not want us to follow the Lord, nor does he want us to have an afterlife with Christ. The devil doesn't want us to have successful marriages, nor does he want us to raise Godly children and he certainly does not want us to have a testimony to share with the lost of this world. God longs for us to walk with Him daily in the abundance that He offers. God wants us to make a positive impact for Christ in our homes, our communities and in our nation. Thus, we must consistently seek God's face and allow Him to help us in our daily battles so we can be fruitful in the ministry He has for us. I love how God mentioned some of our "battles" in this blessing and what He intends to do about it.
Secondly, through Christ I can do all things because it is He who gives me strength. When I try to accomplish things outside of Him, my strength is not enough. Sure, I can accomplish many things if I put my mind to it, but how much more can I accomplish if I give up control and allow Him to give me strength to carry out my orders. This way I will walk in His mercy, His grace, His goodness and His strength... Never to tire or grow weary... in Him.
Lastly, the final verse I was given really hit home for me. When I moved to Texas God gave me specific verses which showed me that Texas was where I was to reside. This was a huge move for me, and I left all my friends and family to make this move. I remind God of these verses He shared with me, and I remind myself of them, so I can recall all He has done and will continue to do if I am faithful. Moreover, this verse in Deuteronomy is something I must have read many, many times but unfortunately, I never saw it for what it was. It is God's promise of a thousand-fold blessing...a reminder that HE remembers the original promise and HE will keep it up to 1000 times. WOW.
So today, what is God sharing with you? Perhaps you have forgotten a blessing He has offered specifically to you and today you find yourself in a place that does not have joy and peace. These blessings may be specific to my family however I believe that the bible is FULL of blessings for you and your family. You just need to believe and be faithful to HIM. Today I hope you will quietly pray for the Holy Spirit to remind you of God's goodness and His love for you. I hope today you will repent of sin and seek to remove all evil from your life. I hope you will find comfort in His word and dwell in it today. He longs to love you. Not as the world loves you but only in a way the Loving Father of creation can love you. He created you with a plan and a purpose, He created you just for this time. Offer up a prayer now, ask, seek and knock... Jesus will meet you and help you. All you have to do is ask. In Jesus name... AMEN.
No comments:
Post a Comment